Jumapili, 2 Agosti 2015

Beauty Queen Sylvia Wilson Namutebi Engaged To Aly Alibhai

Former miss Uganda Sylvia Wilson Namutebi will soon become Mrs Aly Alibhai according to the latest like info reaching our desk. The two lovebirds got engaged yesterday pouring like onto each other. The two later expressed their joy at being engaged on their respective social media plat forms.
Aly Alibhai and Slyvia Namutebi

Looking forward to spending the rest of my life with this very special lady called Sylvia Namutebi, I like her so much,” Aly said after engaging her
“I am the most pleased person today because my like, my boo surprised me with an engagement this weekend, it was the most romantic ever,” Sylvia said after the ring.
Aly Allibhai; Looking forward to spending the rest of my life with this very special lady I like so much Sylvia Wilson Namutebi ‪#‎WereEngaged
Sylvia Wilson Namutebi; Most pleased day of my life! My boo, my friend, my like decided to bolt from the blue me with an engagement this weekend in the most romantic way ever! and I said yes! Looking forward to many more fantastic moments together with my like Aly Allibhai ‪#‎engaged


Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni